Kajal Aggarwal has finally wrapped up shooting her portion for Teja’s upcoming film Nene Raju Nene Mantri. The actress is paired opposite Rana in this drama, which also stars Catherine Tresa.
Every member of the cast has become quite attached to the roles they have played. Naturally, Kajal turned quite emotional on the last day of the shoot. “The end of an extremely memorable journey which will always be cherished.. The final wrap schedule of #RadhaJogendra #NeneRajuNeneMantri #NRNM,” she posted on her Instagram profile.
The actress will soon join the sets of Kalyanram’s upcoming film MLA in which she’s playing the lead role and Kajal is also said to be in talks for Queen’s remake in Tamil.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sye Raa’s special screening for Bollywood celebs
- Details of Pawan Kalyan’s voice over in Sye Raa
- Last minute surprise: Valmiki’s title changed a few hours before release
- Gang Leader’s six-day AP/TG collections
- Viral- Star hero forgets way to his own house
- Valmiki- An ultimate test for Harish Shankar