The mixed reviews which her recent film Vivegam got haven’t deterred Kajal’s spirits. In fact, in a recent media interaction, she confessed that “this is the best phase of my career.” In August, she earned good response for Nene Raju Nene Mantri, and next month, her big-ticket film Mersal is slated for release.
But it is ‘Paris Paris’, the Tamil remake of Queen, that has got her hooked at the moment. Post the film’s official launch in Chennai, the actress is gearing up to join the film’s shooting in mid-October. The team is planning to shoot the film in Madurai first, and then, the they will head to Paris, Amsterdam, and London for the rest of the shoot.
Ramesh Aravind is directing the film. The film’s Telugu version will have Tamannaah playing the lead role.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chay’s latest statement on Bangarraju
- Arjun Reddy girl opens up about B-Town debut
- Vijay Deverakonda tops Google Search trends
- Suresh Babu clarifies Abhiram’s acting debut rumors
- Ranveer’s film is not Shalini Pandey’s debut- Here’s why?
- Leading ladies of World Famous Lovers to be announced in a special way