The mixed reviews which her recent film Vivegam got haven’t deterred Kajal’s spirits. In fact, in a recent media interaction, she confessed that “this is the best phase of my career.” In August, she earned good response for Nene Raju Nene Mantri, and next month, her big-ticket film Mersal is slated for release.
But it is ‘Paris Paris’, the Tamil remake of Queen, that has got her hooked at the moment. Post the film’s official launch in Chennai, the actress is gearing up to join the film’s shooting in mid-October. The team is planning to shoot the film in Madurai first, and then, the they will head to Paris, Amsterdam, and London for the rest of the shoot.
Ramesh Aravind is directing the film. The film’s Telugu version will have Tamannaah playing the lead role.
- Tejaswi Madivada to host a comedy show
- Maharshi’s US schedule updates
- In front of Nag, Nani makes a promise to Bigg Boss finalists
- Saina Nehwal’s biopic goes on floors
- I had vowed to never use my father’s name in my career: Dulquer Salmaan