The mixed reviews which her recent film Vivegam got haven’t deterred Kajal’s spirits. In fact, in a recent media interaction, she confessed that “this is the best phase of my career.” In August, she earned good response for Nene Raju Nene Mantri, and next month, her big-ticket film Mersal is slated for release.
But it is ‘Paris Paris’, the Tamil remake of Queen, that has got her hooked at the moment. Post the film’s official launch in Chennai, the actress is gearing up to join the film’s shooting in mid-October. The team is planning to shoot the film in Madurai first, and then, the they will head to Paris, Amsterdam, and London for the rest of the shoot.
Ramesh Aravind is directing the film. The film’s Telugu version will have Tamannaah playing the lead role.
- Sukumar to have a busy year with 4 projects
- Allu Arjun fulfills his wife’s wish this Sankranthi
- Venkatesh scores his 1st $1M with F2; Rajini his 4th $2M with Petta
- Anil Ravipudi becomes hot property in Tollywood
- Producers create 10,000 sq ft gym for superstar