Star heroine Kajal Aggarwal was seen in Sita and Ranarangam in 2019. She is awaiting the release of Paris Paris and is currently shooting for Bharatheeyudu 2 and Mumbai Saga. And according to the latest buzz, Kajal may be sharing screen space with senior hero Nagarjuna for the first time.
Speculations are rife that Kajal is the front-runner to play the female lead in Nagarjuna’s soon-to-commence film in Oopiri’s writer Solomon’s directorial debut film. In the past, Kajal had shared screen space with Nag’s elder son Naga Chaitanya in Dhada. Let’s wait for the official announcement regarding the Nag-Kajal project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Big question- Will this star actor enter Pushpa?
- Bigg Boss 4- Housemates cleverly spreading negativity against young actor
- Noted Tamil actress calls Bigg Boss a shitty show
- Poll : What’s your take on Dhoni’s captaincy this IPL 2020?
- Poll :Ram Charan or Allu Arjun – Who is planning his career perfectly?
- Young Tollywood hero resumes Thala Ajith’s Valimai