Nandini Reddy of Ala Modaliandi fame is making a comeback after a small hiatus with Kalyana Vaibhogame. The film revolves around the wedding woes of a newly married couple. Ever since the trailer was released, the expectations on the film have become huge.
The movie had a few release dates but all were delayed due to stiff competition. According to the latest reports, the movie is all set to release on March 4th.
Ironically, there are already three other movies releasing on the same date, including the much hyped films of Manoj’s Shourya and Adivi Sesh’s Kshanam.
Meanwhile, Naga Shourya is looking to bounce back after he had a bad start to the year with Abbayitho Ammayi. The wholesome family entertainer also stars stars Malayali actresses Malavika Nair and debutante Pearle Manney.
- Shocking response for Priya Prakash Varrier’s new song
- Kajal teams up with Jayam Ravi
- “Samantha was super tensed on Sep 13,” Nag reveals
- Taapsee’s epic reply to a netizen who asked her to marry him
- Kamal Haasan urges students to join politics