Young Kerala beauty Kalyani Priyadarshan had made her acting debut with Akhil’s Hello last year. She is currently acting in Sharwanand’s film under Sudheer Varma’s direction. And if the latest buzz is anything to go by, Kalyani has signed her first Tamil film opposite Thala Ajith.
The buzz in Kollywood circles reveals that Kalyani will be playing one of the three leading ladies in Ajith’s just launched 59th film, an official Tamil remake of Amitabh Bachchan’s Pink. The names of the other two heroines will be revealed soon. H Vinoth is directing the movie and Sridevi’s husband Boney Kapoor is producing it.
Articles that might interest you:
- Indian 2’s shoot happening in a crazy location
- Fans plan celebrations for Sye Raa’s trailer launch
- Noted production house to release Sye Raa in Tamil
- Saaho hits the 150 crore mark in Hindi
- Noted channel bags Sye Raa for a bomb
- Gang Leader’s 4-day Nizam collections