Nandamuri Kalyanram’s new project under debutant Upendra Madhav’s direction had its formal pooja ceremony a few days ago. Titled MLA (Manchi Lakshanalunna Abbayi), the film’s regular shooting kick-started today.
Confirming this news, popular comedian Vennela Kishore wrote on his official Twitter handle, “Joined #NKR14…#MLA modalaindi” and also shared a selfie with the unit members.
Touted as a fun, family entertainer, this film will showcase Kalyanram in a totally new and stylish avatar. Alluring beauty Kajal Aggarwal will be seen as the leading lady. Bharath Chowdary and Kiran Kumar Reddy are jointly producing the film.
— vennela kishore (@vennelakishore) June 9, 2017
Articles that might interest you:
- Sye Raa pre-release event postponed
- Ala Vaikunthapuramulo team flying to this happening city soon
- Payal Rajput’s RDX Love seals its release date
- Valmiki’s satellite and digital deals details
- Yet another super star raises awareness against cutouts culture
- Ram Charan to resume RRR’s shoot soon