Ever since stalwart actor Kamal Haasan had announced his political entry in 2017, there have been constant speculations about whether he will continue acting after jumping into active politics. In the past, Kamal had announced that he will be quitting movies to devote himself to politics.
But, much to his fans’ happiness, Kamal joined hands with Shankar for Bharatheeyudu’s sequel. Now, at a latest campaign event, the Makkal Needhi Maiyam President said that he will surely quit acting after wrapping up Indian 2. Kamal also apologized to his fans for disappointing them with his decision.
Kamal explained to his fans that he cannot sail both the ships (movies and politics) at once. Kamal also expressed his regret for stepping into politics quite late.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas allots bulk dates for Project K
- Buzz: Here is how much Ram Charan won on Jr NTR’s EMIK show
- One more powerful title in consideration for Chiru’s next
- Noted lensman join Pawan Kalyan’s next
- Posani Krishna Murali tests COVID-19 positive; Apologizes to filmmakers
- Big announcement on Radhe Shyam’s release date in a few hours