Ever since stalwart actor Kamal Haasan had announced his political entry in 2017, there have been constant speculations about whether he will continue acting after jumping into active politics. In the past, Kamal had announced that he will be quitting movies to devote himself to politics.
But, much to his fans’ happiness, Kamal joined hands with Shankar for Bharatheeyudu’s sequel. Now, at a latest campaign event, the Makkal Needhi Maiyam President said that he will surely quit acting after wrapping up Indian 2. Kamal also apologized to his fans for disappointing them with his decision.
Kamal explained to his fans that he cannot sail both the ships (movies and politics) at once. Kamal also expressed his regret for stepping into politics quite late.
Articles that might interest you:
- Details regarding the Tamil remake of Andhadhun
- Bigg Boss 4: Nagarjuna’s touching tribute to SP Balasubrahmanyam
- Balayya’s next locked?
- Ram to keep RED aside; Gearing up to announce his next?
- Prabhas, the first South Indian hero to enter a rare league
- Noted streaming channel to bailout Gopichand’s long delayed film?