Superstar Rajinikanth says that Kamal Hassan is bringing the Indian Cinema Industry great respect on the international stage. He was referring to Hollywood producer Barry M. Osbourne’s reported discussion of a joint venture with Kamal at the recent IIFA festival in Singapore.“It is great news that Kamal has an invitation from Hollywood, he is doing the country and Indian film industry proud”, said the Superstar.
Rajinikanth made these remarks at the audio release function of ‘Gumki’, starring actor Prabhu’s son Vikram Prabhu. The function was attended by Rajinikanth, Kamal Hassan, Surya and Karthi among others. About the film choices of younger heroes, Rajini said “Young heroes these days are performing in one big movie a year and that is not correct. They must look for 2-3 movies so even if one disappoints the others will support them”.
Quentin Tarantino recently said that some sequences in his ‘Kill Bill’ movie were inspired by Kamal’s 2001 movie ‘Abhay’. Kudos Kamal! We are waiting for your awesomeness to hit Universal Studios!
Articles that might interest you:
- Star heroine to remake Amala Paul’s controversial film in Hindi
- Allu Aravind to start an online streaming platform?
- Prabhas to announce a new film soon?
- Karthi’s Khaidi wraps up censor scrutiny; All set for Oct 25 release
- There is too much pressure on my son-Vikram
- Bigil’s advance bookings on fire