Superstar Rajinikanth says that Kamal Hassan is bringing the Indian Cinema Industry great respect on the international stage. He was referring to Hollywood producer Barry M. Osbourne’s reported discussion of a joint venture with Kamal at the recent IIFA festival in Singapore.“It is great news that Kamal has an invitation from Hollywood, he is doing the country and Indian film industry proud”, said the Superstar.
Rajinikanth made these remarks at the audio release function of ‘Gumki’, starring actor Prabhu’s son Vikram Prabhu. The function was attended by Rajinikanth, Kamal Hassan, Surya and Karthi among others. About the film choices of younger heroes, Rajini said “Young heroes these days are performing in one big movie a year and that is not correct. They must look for 2-3 movies so even if one disappoints the others will support them”.
Quentin Tarantino recently said that some sequences in his ‘Kill Bill’ movie were inspired by Kamal’s 2001 movie ‘Abhay’. Kudos Kamal! We are waiting for your awesomeness to hit Universal Studios!
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas’s sister being launched with Radhe Shyam
- Padmalaya completes 50 years-Mahesh posts emotional message
- Prabhas recommends young actor to UV Creations
- Sushanth Singh rejected these biggies in his career
- Anand Devarakonda’s bags an interesting project
- Viral -This is how Samantha gets a glowing skin