It is a known fact that superstar Rajinikanth settled the heavy losses incurred by his latest release Lingaa. Condemning his act strongly, Rajini’s best friend and superstar Kamal Haasan said that Rajini chose a wrong path as it was no need for him to bear the losses, and such practises should be stopped soon.
Made on a high budget, Lingaa faced huge losses at the box office and Rajini ended up paying the distributors their money back. Meanwhile, Kamal Haasan is busy giving finishing touches to his latest film Uttama Villain which is gearing up for release soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star hero’s ex-wife is winning hearts through her charity
- Dil Raju, to keep Vakeel Saab on hold?
- Prestigious Tamil film set for an OTT release
- Mehreen confident to make a solid comeback
- Shruti Haasan’s shocking confession about her mental health
- Director of Mahesh, Pawan films to bounce back with a biggie