Stalwart Tamil actor Kamal Haasan landed himself in trouble for his lackluster response to Bigg Boss Tamil contestant Saravanan’s revelation of ‘groping’ women in his younger days. In a latest episode of Bigg Boss Tamil Season 3, Kamal was talking about harassment on women and said that some people board buses only to molest and grope women.
In a shocking revelation, Saravanan said that he used to do it ‘all the time’ when he was in college. Surprisingly, most of the audiences present at the venue were seen cheering and clapping to Saravanan’s comment. Although Kamal gave an embarrassing smile at first, he went on to say that “Saravanan had gone beyond all that and is now pure and holy”.
Soon, Saravanan’s comment and Kamal’s reaction have been vehemently criticized by netizens on social media. Kamal and the show’s organizers are yet to respond to the issue.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Maestro – Crime drama with a twist
- Something exciting coming soon, Ram Charan tells fans
- Poll : What did you think of ‘Gully Rowdy’ Movie ?
- Poll : What did you think of ‘Maestro’ Movie?
- Bandla Ganesh’s film as hero gets a title
- Venky and Varun’s F3 resumes shoot in Hyderabad