Kamal Haasan, one of the highly regarded actors of this era, vented out his angst on Aascar Ravichandran, the producer of his long delayed film ‘Vishwaroopam 2’. The film has been awaiting its release since more than a year and uncertainty still remains about its release, even though the production house announced June 2nd as its release date.
Yesterday, Kamal participated in a promotional event for his upcoming release, ‘Uttama Villain’. In a reply to a journalist’s question regarding ‘Vishwaroopam 2’ delay, Kamal said that he has no idea why Aasacr Ravichandran is delaying the release when the film was completed almost a year ago. Kamal also vowed not to act in outside
banners in the future to keep his creative freedom intact.
Apparently, Ravichandran kept the post-production work of ‘Vishwaroopam 2’ aside to allocate funds for the magnum opus ‘I’ in Shankar’s direction.
Articles that might interest you:
- Superstar starts shooting for Man VS Wild show
- Nani’s gripping first look from his silver jubilee film V is out
- Problems continue for Boyapati-Balayya film
- Japanese fans go gaga over Prabhas in Saaho
- KGF Chapter 2 enters last leg of shooting
- Pooja Hegde’s keen interest beyond acting is impressive