Kamal Haasan has finally started working on his upcoming big budget action drama, Indian 2. We had recently reported that a lavish set is being built for the film in Chennai. And it looks like the film will go on floors soon after 2.0 releases in theatres.
The latest news is that Kamal Haasan underwent a look test for his get up as an old man in the film. A team of foreign technicians flew down to Chennai to work on Kamal Haasan’s look, and just like the original film, he will be sporting special make up in this film too. More details are awaited.
Rumours are rife that Kajal, Dulquer Salmaan, and Vennela Kishore might be part of the cast. A formal announcement is expected to be made soon. Shankar is going to direct the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Live Updates : Andhra Pradesh Assembly and Lok Sabha Election Results (teluguin.com)
- Senior actor makes serious allegations against Guna Sekhar
- Elections 2019: Pawan Kalyan trails, leads and then trails again
- RX 100 director’s next with young hero back in the news
- Young hero’s mother breaks down after watching Sita
- Aishwarya meme: Vivek Oberoi dropped by charity foundation