Kamal Haasan has finally started working on his upcoming big budget action drama, Indian 2. We had recently reported that a lavish set is being built for the film in Chennai. And it looks like the film will go on floors soon after 2.0 releases in theatres.
The latest news is that Kamal Haasan underwent a look test for his get up as an old man in the film. A team of foreign technicians flew down to Chennai to work on Kamal Haasan’s look, and just like the original film, he will be sporting special make up in this film too. More details are awaited.
Rumours are rife that Kajal, Dulquer Salmaan, and Vennela Kishore might be part of the cast. A formal announcement is expected to be made soon. Shankar is going to direct the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Budget issues make Suresh Babu take a key decision for Rana’s next?
- Poll : Who among these two should romance NTR in Trivikram film?
- Samantha to romance this actor in her next?
- Bheeshma takes a solid start-Day One collections
- Will he, won’t he?: Speculations on Ram Charan’s role in Chiru152
- Mahesh Babu eyes famous theater in Bangalore for his multiplex