Kamal Haasan has finally started working on his upcoming big budget action drama, Indian 2. We had recently reported that a lavish set is being built for the film in Chennai. And it looks like the film will go on floors soon after 2.0 releases in theatres.
The latest news is that Kamal Haasan underwent a look test for his get up as an old man in the film. A team of foreign technicians flew down to Chennai to work on Kamal Haasan’s look, and just like the original film, he will be sporting special make up in this film too. More details are awaited.
Rumours are rife that Kajal, Dulquer Salmaan, and Vennela Kishore might be part of the cast. A formal announcement is expected to be made soon. Shankar is going to direct the film.
- Vinaya Vidheya Rama gets a tentative release date
- Superstar praises badminton champion’s stunning feat
- Majnu actress to make her debut in Tamil
- Ajith fulfills Sridevi’s wish not once but twice
- I learnt how to love people from ANR: Mohanlal