Back in 2009, when Kamal Haasan and Venkatesh teamed up for Chakri Tholeti’s Eenadu, there was a lot of buzz surrounding the project. For the first time in their respective careers, they had collaborated for a project. And now, nearly four years later, the duo is going to share a common link once again; however, this time, they aren’t working together.
We had earlier reported that Venkatesh has agreed to act in the Telugu remake of a superhit Malayalam film, Drishyam. The original film had Mohanlal and Meena in lead roles and the Telugu version will be directed by Sripriya. The latest news is that Kamal Haasan has agreed to act in the Tamil remake of Drishyam. Jeethu Joseph, who had directed the original version, is going to make the film in Tamil. More details about the cast and crew will be revealed soon.
Meanwhile, Venkatesh is busy with the fourth edition of Celebrity Cricket League (CCL). He’s the captain of the Telugu Warriors team and currently, he’s in Dubai for a match. Once he gets free from his CCL commitments, he’ll begin working on Drishyam remake and Maruthi’s next film ‘Radha’ in which he’s playing a home minister.
- Taapsee reveals why she can’t demand a pay equal to male stars
- Press Note : Godavari Launches their New Brand “Paneer” – The Mall Concept Food Court
- RX100’s director ready with his next script
- Press Note: ‘Biggest Spectacle 2.0 USA release by G2G1 and Lyca’
- Kavacham seals its release date