A mega multi-starrer featuring the two acting giants of Tamil cinema, Kamal Haasan and Rajinikanth, has been a long-cherished dream for their fans. Now that both Kamal and Rajini entered active politics, the multi-starrer dream remains elusive.
In a recent interview, Kamal resonated similar views. “Rajini and I are busy with our political commitments and also reduced or movies. I’m afraid, a multi-starrer with him is no longer a possibility in near future,” said Kamal.
Kamal had earlier announced that he will take a break from acting after Sabhash Naidu, Vishwaroopam 2 and Indian 2. On the other hand, Rajini is said to be mulling retirement after his ongoing 162nd project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Allu Arjun’s uncle Rajendra Prasad passes away
- Interesting buzz on Mahesh’s role in his next
- Release slot confirmed for NTR-Trivikram film?
- Rajinikanth sets a unique record with Darbar
- Latest update on Rana’s Hiranyakasipa
- IT officials content with Rashmika’s statements