It looks like actor-filmmaker Kamal Haasan is on a mission to revive all his long-delayed projects. First it was Vishwaroopam 2 and now the Tamil-Hindi bilingual action thriller, Amar Hain. The latest update is the Kamal will begin shooting for the film after Vishwaroopam 2 and Sabhash Naidu.
Amar Hain, titled Thalaivan Irukkiran in Tamil, was first announced in 2015. The film was supposed to star Kamal and Bollywood hero Saif Ali Khan. However, it is now unclear whether Saif will be part of this project now. Kamal will reportedly play a negative role, apart from directing and producing the movie.
- Sundeep Kishan’s kind gesture for his fan’s family
- Pressure on Yatra to impress the audience
- Nagarjuna to take a call on Soggade sequel very soon
- Sai Pallavi’s song becomes a sensation of sorts
- Sye Raa team to shoot for a special song