It looks like actor-filmmaker Kamal Haasan is on a mission to revive all his long-delayed projects. First it was Vishwaroopam 2 and now the Tamil-Hindi bilingual action thriller, Amar Hain. The latest update is the Kamal will begin shooting for the film after Vishwaroopam 2 and Sabhash Naidu.
Amar Hain, titled Thalaivan Irukkiran in Tamil, was first announced in 2015. The film was supposed to star Kamal and Bollywood hero Saif Ali Khan. However, it is now unclear whether Saif will be part of this project now. Kamal will reportedly play a negative role, apart from directing and producing the movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Varun Tej thanks Harish Shankar for Gaddhalakonda Ganesh
- Superstar Vijay leaves for a much-needed vacation
- Shraddha Kapoor in talks for India’s biggest film?
- Star heroine joins the shoot of Akhil’s next
- Bollywood star starts prepping for Jayalalithaa biopic
- Kiara Advani in no mood to slow down