The trailers of Kamal Haasan’s Cheekati Rajyam are creating a huge buzz all over. The film is up for release and reports reveal that Kamal is gearing to sign few more films very soon.
One of his close sources revealed that he has nearly eight bound scripts ready with which he can go to shoot right away. He also added that Kamal wants to do at least five films an year from now on.
Rajesh M Selva, a close associate of Kamal Haasan, is the director of Cheekati Rajyam. This film also features Prakash Raj and Satyaraj in crucial roles. Trisha Krishnan is the female lead and young actress Madhu Shalini is essaying an important role.
- Vijay Devarkonda’s craze shocks Tamil trade circles
- Those 15 minutes to be key for Aravinda Sametha
- Srinivasa Kalyanam’s disappointing first-week Nizam collections
- Interview : Rashmika – I always knew Geetha Govindam would work big time
- NTR’s shoot in a special location