Stalwart Tamil actor Kamal Haasan has successfully underwent the leg surgery in Chennai yesterday. Doctors removed the steel rods implanted inside Kamal’s leg, which were installed after he suffered a bad fracture at his office in 2016.
Following the latest surgery, Kamal will be out of action for at least a month. After recuperating, Kamal will resume Indian 2’s (Bharatheeyudu 2 in Telugu) shoot in the New Year. Kamal will also take a break from his political activities and enjoy this much-needed holiday to the fullest.
Articles that might interest you:
- Tenet actress in Shahrukh Khan’s Pathan
- Wonder Women 1984 to have its first release in India
- Anjali shocks with her controversial avatar in the Netflix film
- First look of Parvati Nair’s next is impressive
- Christopher Nolan’s special message for Indian fans ahead of Tenet’s release
- Pooja Hegde lowers her remuneration for her next