Stalwart Tamil actor Kamal Haasan has successfully underwent the leg surgery in Chennai yesterday. Doctors removed the steel rods implanted inside Kamal’s leg, which were installed after he suffered a bad fracture at his office in 2016.
Following the latest surgery, Kamal will be out of action for at least a month. After recuperating, Kamal will resume Indian 2’s (Bharatheeyudu 2 in Telugu) shoot in the New Year. Kamal will also take a break from his political activities and enjoy this much-needed holiday to the fullest.
Articles that might interest you:
- Balayya takes a key decision regarding Akhanda
- Anand Deverakonda in a psycho crime thriller
- Paayal Rajput overcomes her fear, gets vaccinated
- Covid 2nd wave: Team RRR send out an appeal to the nation
- Fans commence Chiranjeevi’s birthday celebrations 100 days in advance
- Anil Ravipudi gives an update on F3’s release