Kamal Haasan and Rajinikanth, the two stalwarts of Tamil Cinema, displayed mutual admiration and grace on the historic announcement of Rajinikanth’s political debut this morning. As soon as the Thalaivar announced that he will step into active politics by forming a new party, Kamal took to Twitter and wished his long-time friend and professional competitor.
In his tweet, Kamal said, “My wishes for brother Rajinikanth’s social consciousness and political entry. Welcome”. Acknowledging Kamal’s gesture, Rajini, at the end of his speech at the fans meet, thanked Kamal.
Interestingly, both Kamal and Rajini are ideologically different but they vow to work on their sole agenda – a corruption free governance and betterment of Tamil Nadu state.
- Nizam collections: F2 fares well; VVR into deficits
- Puri Jagannadh-Ram’s iSmart Shankar launched
- Kalyan Ram-Virinchi work on rural drama
- Nagarjuna and Chay to share screen space yet again?
- F2 all set to enter 100 crore club