Kamal Haasan and Rajinikanth, the two stalwarts of Tamil Cinema, displayed mutual admiration and grace on the historic announcement of Rajinikanth’s political debut this morning. As soon as the Thalaivar announced that he will step into active politics by forming a new party, Kamal took to Twitter and wished his long-time friend and professional competitor.
In his tweet, Kamal said, “My wishes for brother Rajinikanth’s social consciousness and political entry. Welcome”. Acknowledging Kamal’s gesture, Rajini, at the end of his speech at the fans meet, thanked Kamal.
Interestingly, both Kamal and Rajini are ideologically different but they vow to work on their sole agenda – a corruption free governance and betterment of Tamil Nadu state.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bollywood star opens up on his films being remade in south
- 10 million for Samantha on Insta-Celebrates in a special way
- This Bollywood film to go on floors post Lockdown
- A R Rahman’s name pops up once again for star hero film?
- Lockdown Review : Revenge – English Film on Netflix
- Mahesh Babu supports Prakash Raj’s cause