Legendary actor-filmmaker Kamal Haasan is waiting to kick-start the next schedule of his trilingual action comedy, Sabhash Naidu, which will commence from January. Also starring Shruti Haasan and Brahmanandam in pivotal roles, this movie had its first schedule the US.
After Sabhash Naidu, Kamal was supposed to team up with veteran director Mouli for yet another comedy entertainer. This movie was supposed to go on floors as soon as Sabhash Naidu wraps up its shooting in summer next year.
However, latest reports from Tamil media circles reveal that this project has been shelved as of now. Details about Kamal’s next movie will be revealed later.
- Pulwama Terror Attack: Fans threaten to boycott star hero’s film
- Nag ropes in talented composer for Manmadhudu sequel
- Saaho girl to fulfill her ‘Baahubali dream’ finally
- Manikarnika finally enters 100 crore club
- Priya Prakash’s Oru Adaar Love’s climax to be changed?