We have already reported that Mega hero Varun Tej had wrapped up the shoot for his second film, titled Kanche. Directed by creative filmmaker Krishh, this movie is touted to be a love story which has its theme set in the backdrop of World War II. Already the first look poster, which was released a few days ago, drew a lot of speculations regarding the story line of this much awaited movie.
As per the latest update, it is heard that the makers are planning to release this film on October 2nd on the eve of Gandhi Jayanthi. However, an official confirmation in this regard is yet to be received. It is also believed that the movie will be high on visual effects.
Pragya Jaiswal is the film’s leading lady and the First Frame Entertainments banner is the production house behind this project.
- Vishal, Mohanlal’s Pulijudam to be 25 mins shorter than its original
- EC passes a ban on those two actors films
- Prabhas all set to resume Prabhas20’s shoot
- Bithiri Sathi’s hilarious role in senior director’s next
- Gully Boy star is a fanboy of Allu Arjun
- Karthikeya continues his bold act with Hippi