All eyes are set on Kanche, young Mega hero Varun Tej’s upcoming war epic set in the backdrop of World War II. Kanche is India’s first World War movie and the film’s stunning trailer created all the positive buzz for the film which is releasing on 22nd as a Dasara treat. Director Krish, who is known for his riveting human dramas, directed this emotional love story.
As per the film’s unit, Kanche will have a racy screenplay and the film’s total runtime is just about 2 hours and 5 minutes. This short duration will definitely act an added advantage which will make the audiences engrossed in the film’s emotinal drama.
Mumbai model Pragya Jaiswal plays Varun Tej’s love interest in the film and Nikitin Dheer plays the antagonist. Jagarlamudi Saibabu and Y Rajeev Reddy produced this high budget war epic on First Frame Entertainment banner.
Articles that might interest you:
- Shruti Haasan to return to her music career in London
- After cop, Rajasekhar to play a lawyer and professor
- Actresses in commercial films don’t have to act dumb all the time: Raashi
- Sandeep Madhav reveals his hard work for George Reddy’s role
- Prathi Roju Pandage’s core plot is sure to tug at your heartstrings
- Mahesh, Allu Arjun have an admirer in this Bollywood star