It is well-known that Bollywood actress Kangana Ranaut’s 2019 film, Manikarnika: The Queen of Jhansi ended up as a decent success at the box office. Kangana Ranaut had directed a maximum portion of the film along with director Krish.
Meanwhile, the latest news is that Kangana is planning to direct a similar kind of film named Manikarnika Returns: The Legend of Didda. Reportedly, the latest version is going to showcase the greatness of Didda- The Queen of Kashmir.
Kamal Jain, who bankrolled Manikarnika will be producing Manikarnika Returns as well.
Articles that might interest you:
- Anasuya’s Thank You Trailer – Slick and Gripping
- Naveen Chandra’s new thriller launched in style
- Interview : Pradeep Machiraju – I have struggled 10 years to achieve my dream
- Tamil exhibitors demand 10% extra share from Master’s makers
- Big update: Prabhas to join forces with star Bollywood director
- Seetimaarr gets a release date- Deets Inside