Fresh after bagging the National Award for Best Actress for the year 2019, here comes yet another good news for Bollywood actress Kangana Ranaut to celebrate. As per the reports, The Mumbai Metropolitan Court in Andheri granted bail to Kangana in a defamation case filed against her by veteran Bollywood lyricist Javed Akhtar.
In November 2020, Javed Akhtar moved the court against Kangana for her derogatory comments on him in an interview aired on Republic TV with Arnab Goswami. The Metropolitan Magistrate Court issued a non-bailable warrant against Kangana after she failed to appear in front of the court even after she was summoned.
Kangana made some shocking comments on Javed, saying that he was part of a Bollywood suicide gang and can get away with anything.
Articles that might interest you:
- Allu Arjun appreciates Gaami’s announcement teaser
- Comedians Jabardast Avinash and Viva Harsha tie the knot on the same day
- Ravi Teja’s Dhamaka wraps up first schedule
- Allu Arjun’s long drive with family with Guche Gulabi playing in bg
- Allu Sirish signs his next with top producer
- Exciting buzz: Akhil’s special cameo in Nagarjuna’s next?