Stylish Star Allu Arjun’s new project, Naa Peru Surya, had its formal launch a few days ago. Meanwhile, speculations are rife that Kannada film Kirik Party fame Rashmika has been finalized as the female lead in Naa Peru Surya.
Now, the film’s makers have clarified that Rashmika is not part of the film. They are still in search of the female lead. There have also been several unconfirmed reports that Malayali beauty Nivetha Thomas is in talks for the leading lady’s role.
The film will be produced by Lagadapati Sridhar. Bollywood duo Vishal-Shekar will be composing the music. Naa Peru Surya is tentatively scheduled for Sankranthi 2018 release.
- Kiara Advani joins Arjun Reddy’s Hindi remake unit
- Rakul Preet, Aditi Rao Hydari groove to AR Rahman’s tunes
- Latest update on Suriya’s NGK
- Sudheer Babu begins preparing for a prestigious biopic
- Kavacham’s team reveals film’s release plans