Stylish Star Allu Arjun’s new project, Naa Peru Surya, had its formal launch a few days ago. Meanwhile, speculations are rife that Kannada film Kirik Party fame Rashmika has been finalized as the female lead in Naa Peru Surya.
Now, the film’s makers have clarified that Rashmika is not part of the film. They are still in search of the female lead. There have also been several unconfirmed reports that Malayali beauty Nivetha Thomas is in talks for the leading lady’s role.
The film will be produced by Lagadapati Sridhar. Bollywood duo Vishal-Shekar will be composing the music. Naa Peru Surya is tentatively scheduled for Sankranthi 2018 release.
- Gear up for Amar Akbar Anthony’s ‘Pivot’
- After wrapping up Varma, Vikram’s son leaves for US for higher studies
- Young producer to approach Cyber Crime Police against her abuser
- Legendary director appreciates Sudheer Babu
- Bharath Ane Nenu actress joins Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake