Stylish Star Allu Arjun’s new project, Naa Peru Surya, had its formal launch a few days ago. Meanwhile, speculations are rife that Kannada film Kirik Party fame Rashmika has been finalized as the female lead in Naa Peru Surya.
Now, the film’s makers have clarified that Rashmika is not part of the film. They are still in search of the female lead. There have also been several unconfirmed reports that Malayali beauty Nivetha Thomas is in talks for the leading lady’s role.
The film will be produced by Lagadapati Sridhar. Bollywood duo Vishal-Shekar will be composing the music. Naa Peru Surya is tentatively scheduled for Sankranthi 2018 release.
- F2’s solid 5-day worldwide collections
- NTR Mahanayakudu postponed to February second week?
- Brahmaanandam’s son reveals his father’s health condition
- Nithya Menen reveals why she agreed to do Jayalalitha biopic
- Grand success meet fixed for F2