Mega hero Varun Tej recently wrapped up the first schedule for his ongoing boxing drama, Boxer, in Vizag. The second schedule will kick-start soon in Hyderabad. The film is being directed by debutant Kiran Korrapati and produced by Allu Venkatesh and Siddhu Mudda.
As per the latest buzz, the makers are planning to rope in popular Kannada star Upendra for a crucial role in the movie. An official announcement regarding this buzz is awaited. Incidentally, Upendra had earlier played a key role in Allu Arjun’s Son of Satyamurthy.
Articles that might interest you:
- Talented actress signed on for Pelli SandaD
- Business in full swing for Balayya-Boyapati film?
- Buzz: Vaishnav Tej’s Uppena to release during this time
- Dhanush’s next project kept on hold
- Star hero’s dad composing stunts for Nagarjuna’s Wild Dog
- Yet another star hero approached for Muralidharan’s biopic