Mega hero Varun Tej recently wrapped up the first schedule for his ongoing boxing drama, Boxer, in Vizag. The second schedule will kick-start soon in Hyderabad. The film is being directed by debutant Kiran Korrapati and produced by Allu Venkatesh and Siddhu Mudda.
As per the latest buzz, the makers are planning to rope in popular Kannada star Upendra for a crucial role in the movie. An official announcement regarding this buzz is awaited. Incidentally, Upendra had earlier played a key role in Allu Arjun’s Son of Satyamurthy.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pawan-Trivikram film still in the pipeline
- Allu Arjun congratulates Sirish as Vilayati Sharaab hits 100M views
- Bandla Ganesh moved out of ICU
- Star composer joins Ram’s Telugu-Tamil bilingual
- This is when Anjali will join F3
- Naveen Polishetty in no rush to sign films