Megastar Chiranjeevi’s much-awaited historical biopic, Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy, has been one of the most talked about projects in Tollywood. Reports of Bollywood Big B Amitabh Bachchan being part of the film took the expectations to the next level.
Now, Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy has only gotten bigger. The latest update is that the makers have approached Kannada star Sudeep for a powerful role. Discussions are in the final stage and an official announcement is expected during the film’s launch.
Directed by Surender Reddy, Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy will be produced by Ram Charan. The makers are yet to zero in on the film’s leading lady.
Articles that might interest you:
- Balakrishna gearing up for action-packed Akhanda schedule
- Budget for Dhanush-Shekhar Kammula film revealed?
- Chiranjeevi praises YS Jagan for record-breaking vaccination drive
- Aadi Sai Kumar’s next gets an interesting title
- Poll : Which of these recent Telugu films should be remade in Hindi?
- Suresh Production in big plans for the current future