Kannada actor Yash’s upcoming bi-lingual period gangster drama, KGF, will have a simultaneous release in Telugu and Tamil with the same title. The film’s unit has kick-started the promotions and released the first look poster.
Yash’s close friend and Tamil hero Vishal unveiled the poster a while ago and conveyed his wishes to the team. Star heroine Tamannaah will be seen shaking a leg with Yash in a special song.
Directed by Prashanth Neel, the film has Srinidhi Shetty as the female lead. Vijay Kiragandur is bankrolling this high budget entertainer. KGF is scheduled for a November 16th release.
- Sundeep Kishan opens up about how he dealt with failures
- Talented young comedian turns villain on Tamil debut
- Janhvi Kapoor to get Norwegian honor
- Acclaimed actor turns TV host
- Sye Raa will be beyond everyone’s imagination: Nagababu