Annapurna International School of Film+Media, which is backed by Nagarjuna, has been growing quite well right from its inception. Apart from providing good infrastructure for the film students, the film school has been seeking the help of leading actors and director to guide the students. Mani Ratnam, Kamal Haasan, Prakash Raj are some of the directors and actors who are in the academic advisory board. The latest news is that Karan Johar, one of the top directors in Bollywood, has joined the Academic Advisory board. He’s going to interact with students on topics like direction, producing and marketing films. The film school began last year and it is offering a wide range of courses in films and media.
- Case filed against noted actor
- Sarkar Tamil version finally breaches $1M mark
- Poll: Which among these is your favorite Thaman album?
- What next for Sreenu Vaitla?
- Priyanka Chopra ropes in star choreographer for her wedding