Tamil star Karthi’s recent film, Chinna Babu, was lauded by critics and family audiences for showcasing the importance of family relationships. In a latest promotional interview, Karthi opened up about various aspects, including his Tollywood comeback.
In the interview, Karthi said that he is quite eager to act in a straight Telugu film and that he has listened to a few scripts by Telugu filmmakers recently. He further said that he is hopeful of making his Tollywood comeback in 2019. It’s well known that Karthi’s first ever straight Telugu film was the Nagarjuna-starrer 2016 emotional drama, Oopiri.
Articles that might interest you:
- No interval for Vijay Sethupathi’s Hindi film
- Varun Dhawan wedding: Family assembles here
- Katrina Kaif’s sister to try her luck once again
- Krack continues to impress the box office numbers
- Latest edition of Special Ops’ gets a title
- Bangaru Bullodu gets good release across Telugu states