At the time when most films hardly run beyond four weeks, the supernatural thriller ‘Karthikeya’ has entered its seventh week, and is racing towards a phenomenal 50 days run. After facing several obstacles, Karthikeya finally saw the light on 24th October and was declared a stupendous hit from day one. The film went on to become a sleeper hit and netted huge profits for its producers.
Directed by debutante Chandoo Mondeti, Karthikeya features young stars Nikhil Siddhartha and Swathi pairing up after their magical ‘Swamy Ra Ra’. Venkata Srinivas Boggaram had produced the film on his Magnus Cine Prime Banner.
Articles that might interest you:
- Disco Raja teaser- Raises curiosity
- Poll : What did you think of Disco Raja’s teaser?
- Sree Vishnu launches his next
- I’ll only act in “good movies” from now on: Sai Tej
- After F2 & Maharshi, Dil Raju confident of ending 2019 with a hat-trick
- Poll: Will Mahesh Babu pull of a gangster’s role?