The first teaser of Nikhil’s upcoming bilingual film Karthikeya was launched last night in Hyderabad. Chandoo Mondeti has directed this film and it is his debut film as a director. In the past, he had worked closely with Nikhil on the sets of Swamy Ra Ra, for which Chandoo was the assistant director.
Speaking at an event, Nikhil said, “When Chandoo narrated the storyline to me, I was quite thrilled. The film has shaped up quite well and I am confident that it will impress the audience.” The teaser of the film reveals the basic storyline of the film and it promises to be a good suspense thriller. The story is set in Subramaniapuram, a village on the Andhra Pradesh-Tamil Nadu which is quite famous for its temple. When it is shut down, it turns out that anyone who inquires about the temple ends up dying under mysterious circumstances. The rest of the story is about how the hero solves this puzzle.
The teaser has got a good response, especially on social media. Sekhar Chandra has scored the music. Swati is the lead actress. The film will hit the screens soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Shankar hints at film with another star
- Bigg Boss contestant’s Hindi debut
- Vijay Deverakonda’s Bollywood debut with Puri Jagan, Karan Johar
- Sarileru’s Suryudivo Chandrudivo is a beautiful melody
- Keerthy Suresh on cloud nine about her magical milestone
- Madhuri Dixit to make Netflix debut