Now that the shooting of Katamarayudu is nearing its end, the makers have simultaneously started the post-production formalities. The latest we hear is that the dubbing formalities have kick started already.
Few artists from the film have already wrapped up their parts. The makers are planning to release this film in the first week of April as a summer special. As of now, the shoot will commence in the third week of February once Pawan returns from his overseas trip.
Jolly directs this film which has Shruthi Haasan as the female lead. Anup Rubens composes the music and Sharath Marar is the producer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Young hero’s mother breaks down after watching Sita
- Aishwarya meme: Vivek Oberoi dropped by charity foundation
- Bollywood actress lands plum role in Christopher Nolan’s Tenet
- Nidhi Aggarwal set for her Tamil debut
- Paris calling for Vijay Devarakonda
- Mahesh to attend WC 2019 with family