123telugu had already reported that producer Tagore Madhu has bought the dubbing rights of the Tamil film Kaththi. Latest update is that the film has been trimmed by at least 20 minutes. Now the shortened version is 2 hours 26 minutes long, and will be released on the 21st of Nov.
The Tamil version has Vijay and Samantha as the main leads and is doing good business at the box office. Although it got involved in few controversies during its release, this film has done well to impress the audience. Let’s hope that it does the same wonders in Telugu as well.
Articles that might interest you:
- Shankar hints at film with another star
- Bigg Boss contestant’s Hindi debut
- Vijay Deverakonda’s Bollywood debut with Puri Jagan, Karan Johar
- Sarileru’s Suryudivo Chandrudivo is a beautiful melody
- Keerthy Suresh on cloud nine about her magical milestone
- Madhuri Dixit to make Netflix debut