123telugu had already reported that producer Tagore Madhu has bought the dubbing rights of the Tamil film Kaththi. Latest update is that the film has been trimmed by at least 20 minutes. Now the shortened version is 2 hours 26 minutes long, and will be released on the 21st of Nov.
The Tamil version has Vijay and Samantha as the main leads and is doing good business at the box office. Although it got involved in few controversies during its release, this film has done well to impress the audience. Let’s hope that it does the same wonders in Telugu as well.
Articles that might interest you:
- After 7 years, Gopichand, Nayanthara’s Aaradugula Bullet gears up for release
- Dil Raju gets his entire office staff vaccinated
- RGV gives a big boost to short filmmakers
- Interesting title locked for Thalapathy65?
- TFI logs on to Clubhouse, Twitter Spaces
- Nagarjuna training in martial arts