It is an open secret that Katrina Kaif and Ranbir Kapoor were dating for six years before they broke up in 2016. While Katrina has remained single ever since, Ranbir began dating Alia Bhatt in the meantime. Now, for the first time since her break up, Katrina Kaif has revealed details about how her life has been in these two years, and said that it has been a blessing in disguise.
Talking to a leading magazine, Katrina said, “It’s probably one of the first times in my life where I really had only myself to focus on. And when you focus on yourself, often, the first thing you realize is that you don’t really know yourself. It’s like a period of not knowing, a period of being uncomfortable because you’re seeing yourself in your raw form without embellishments and then accepting that you don’t really know who you are.”
The actress went on to add, “I now see it as a blessing because I was able to recognize my patterns, thought processes and things that I had been so sure of my whole life. I could see them from a whole different perspective.” On the professional front, Katrina is awaiting Zero’s release in which she is paired opposite Shahrukh Khan, and there’s also Bharat with Salman Khan which will release in 2019.
- Gopichand changes tracks for his next
- Case filed against Pawan Kalyan for inflammatory statements on Telangana
- Star heroine to remake Bollywood hit thriller in South?
- Vijay Deverakonda’s sweet gesture for Suryakantam team
- Nikhil’s interesting comment on Arjun Suravaram’s delay
- Chay-Sam, Rana’s dance performances at Venkatesh’s daughter’s wedding