Katrina Kaif in a recent interview has said that she is getting quite depressed at home and wants to get back to the sets as soon as possible once the lockdown is over.
But not many know that Katrina has done some good social work for the poor. Her make-up brand Kay Beauty has partnered with De’Haat to support daily-wage earners in rural areas of Maharashtra.
Katrina says that this has been on her mind ever since she started her brand. She also says that all this has been inspired by Salman Khan who himself does crazy social work.
Articles that might interest you:
- Thalaivii locks OTT premieres date
- Mahesh Babu provides an update on Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s shoot
- Ravi Teja’s Khiladi completes its talkie part
- Mahesh turns brand ambassador for Big C
- Chay, Sai Pallavi’s Love Story off to a solid start in US
- Raja Raja Chora locks OTT release date