Katrina Kaif in a recent interview has said that she is getting quite depressed at home and wants to get back to the sets as soon as possible once the lockdown is over.
But not many know that Katrina has done some good social work for the poor. Her make-up brand Kay Beauty has partnered with De’Haat to support daily-wage earners in rural areas of Maharashtra.
Katrina says that this has been on her mind ever since she started her brand. She also says that all this has been inspired by Salman Khan who himself does crazy social work.
Articles that might interest you:
- Tamannaah and Satyadev’s GS to have another heroine
- Payal Ghosh demands an increased security cover
- Talented actor signs two projects for Aha
- Sensational star in Balayya’s next?
- Prank call of bomb threat to this star’s office
- Shocking- NCB confirms Rhea as a solid member of a drug syndicate