Keerty Suresh, became a star heroine after the success of her Telugu film Nenu Shailaja. Post the film’s success, she gave yet another hit in the form of her Tamil film Rajni Murugan. This film made Keerthy an star over night sensation in Tamil.
She is currently shooting for super star Vijay’s 60th film and from the past few days, there were reports that she has also signed Shimbu’s next Tamil film. Latest update reveals that Keerthy has denied being a part of the film and said that all the news reports that are coming in are just baseless.
- Ram Charan, Kiara groove for a mass number in VVR
- Bollywood actress wraps up Shakeela biopic
- RX100 hero Kartikeya to romance two heroines in Hippi
- Rejected 50 scripts before signing Kavacham: Bellamkonda Sai
- Tanish’s film on Bezawada rowdy lands in a controversy