Keerthy Suresh has become the talk of the town, thanks to her splendid performance in Mahanati. The actress earned rave reviews from audience and critics alike, and many people believe that she could become numero uno star in Tollywood soon.
Meanwhile, rumours were rife that she could play one of the lead roles in the biopic of former actress and CM Jayalalitha, which was announced few months ago. However, speaking to the media in Tirumala, Keerthy denied all these rumours and said that she hasn’t been talking to anyone from the team yet.
Currently, the actress is busy wrapping up her next film with Vijay, and then, she has a film each with Vishal and Vikram in Tamil.
- Ee Maya Peremito theatrical release postponed
- Aravindha Sametha’s second teaser to be less intense?
- Interview : Sye Raa has been dad’s dream for 12 yrs – Ram Charan
- Expectations touch sky after Sye Raa’s spectacular teaser
- Poll : What did yo think of Sye Raa’s teaser?