Sankranthi is one festival which everyone looks forward to. As it is the holiday season, there are many films releasing during this time. But this Sankranthi is even more special for Keerthy Suresh.
Going into details, Keerthy will be seen in two releases in the form of Gang and Agnyaatavaasi. Both the films have superstars and success in these films will take her to the next level in both Tamil and Telugu.
So, this is a crunch time for Keerthy Suresh who has kept her fingers crossed and is looking ahead for some career-defining moments in her life.
Articles that might interest you:
- AA20’s emotional drama to be on par with Rangasthalam?
- Debated whether or not to release RRR’s motion posters in these times: Rajamouli
- Anushka and Samantha in race for the prestigious biopic?
- RRR’s Bheem For Ramaraju teaser sets a Tollywood record
- Nani, Samantha and Mallesham win top honors at CCFA Awards
- The man makes me proud: Twinkle on Akshay Kumar’s 25 Cr donation