Recently, there were reports that happening young beauty Keerthy Suresh will be essaying a key role in the ambitious Malayalam multi-starrer ‘Marakkar: Arabikadalinte Simham’. Stalwart Mollywood actor Mohanlal plays the titular role in this magnum opus, which also stars Nagarjuna in a prominent role.
Now, the latest buzz in Kollywood circles reveals that Keerthy Suresh has been paired with a Chinese actor in the movie. However, an official announcement is awaited to confirm this speculation. Marakkar will begin its shooting at the Ramoji Film City in November first week. The film is a period war drama and it will be directed by acclaimed Malayalam filmmaker Priyadarshan.
Articles that might interest you:
- Multiple music directors under consideration for Ram Charan’s next?
- Mahesh, NTR, Chay, Sam dazzle at Sukumar’s daughter’s function
- Big update: Thalapathy65 to be a pan-India biggie
- Nani to surprise fans in this film?
- Buchi Babu Sana’s next locked?
- Krithi Shetty in demand; Hikes her remuneration?