Recently, there were reports that happening young beauty Keerthy Suresh will be essaying a key role in the ambitious Malayalam multi-starrer ‘Marakkar: Arabikadalinte Simham’. Stalwart Mollywood actor Mohanlal plays the titular role in this magnum opus, which also stars Nagarjuna in a prominent role.
Now, the latest buzz in Kollywood circles reveals that Keerthy Suresh has been paired with a Chinese actor in the movie. However, an official announcement is awaited to confirm this speculation. Marakkar will begin its shooting at the Ramoji Film City in November first week. The film is a period war drama and it will be directed by acclaimed Malayalam filmmaker Priyadarshan.
Articles that might interest you:
- Balayya makes a huge donation for Corona relief
- Corona scare-Pawan Kalyan winning applause for his sincere efforts
- Director Sampath Nandi donates to CCC
- Fresh speculations on Ranbir-Alia wedding
- Is he the star hero Puri is secretly penning a script for?
- Young actress signs her first female-centric film