Young Kerala beauty Keerthy Suresh will soon enthrall her fans and movie lovers with Mahanati. Keerthy is reprising Savitri in this ambitious biopic on the legendary yesteryear heroine. The film is slated for a grand worldwide release on May 9.
During the film’s promotional event in Chennai recently, Keerthy had made an interesting revelation about how she had bagged the opportunity to play Savithri in Mahanati. Keerthy said that Mahanati’s director Nag Ashwin had watched her 2016 action thriller, Thodari.
Thodari was a colossal failure. However Nag Ashwin, who was bowled over by Keerthy’s simple looks, was determined to cast Keerthy as the leading lady in Mahanati.
- Amar Akbar Anthony off to a slow start in the US
- Press Note : Godavari Launches their New Brand “Paneer” – The Mall Concept Food Court
- Deepika, Ranveer’s new home costs Rs 50 crores!
- Tamannaah, Sundeep’s bold chemistry in Next Enti’s trailer strikes an impact
- Vijay Deverakonda’s cheeky reply to Prabhas