Young Kerala beauty Keerthy Suresh will soon enthrall her fans and movie lovers with Mahanati. Keerthy is reprising Savitri in this ambitious biopic on the legendary yesteryear heroine. The film is slated for a grand worldwide release on May 9.
During the film’s promotional event in Chennai recently, Keerthy had made an interesting revelation about how she had bagged the opportunity to play Savithri in Mahanati. Keerthy said that Mahanati’s director Nag Ashwin had watched her 2016 action thriller, Thodari.
Thodari was a colossal failure. However Nag Ashwin, who was bowled over by Keerthy’s simple looks, was determined to cast Keerthy as the leading lady in Mahanati.
Articles that might interest you:
- Acclaimed Telugu crime comedy goes to Bollywood
- Keerthy Suresh in this crazy sequel?
- British model all set for a comeback to South?
- Rajamouli makes an appeal to COVID-19 survivors
- Alia Bhatt in talks for two more pan-India projects?
- This talented actor to foray into the web world?