Young Kerala beauty Keerthy Suresh will soon enthrall her fans and movie lovers with Mahanati. Keerthy is reprising Savitri in this ambitious biopic on the legendary yesteryear heroine. The film is slated for a grand worldwide release on May 9.
During the film’s promotional event in Chennai recently, Keerthy had made an interesting revelation about how she had bagged the opportunity to play Savithri in Mahanati. Keerthy said that Mahanati’s director Nag Ashwin had watched her 2016 action thriller, Thodari.
Thodari was a colossal failure. However Nag Ashwin, who was bowled over by Keerthy’s simple looks, was determined to cast Keerthy as the leading lady in Mahanati.
- Hero Gopichand injured on sets
- People who earn out of politics are dangerous : Kamal Haasan
- Nani-Vikram Kumar film launched
- Yatra’s latest Ceded collections
- Akhil finalized his next?