Nikhil’s Keshava has been going great guns at the box office with some good word of mouth. Made on a budget of 6.5 crores, the film is now in a safe zone and whatever will be collected from today will be considered as profits for the makers.
Sources suggest that producers Abhishek Pictures cracked some good deals with the satellite and various other rights making the movie a much profitable venture for everyone who bought the film.
The film is doing exceptionally well in the ‘A’ centers and the unit’s promotional tour has helped things even better. Sudheer Varma’s stylish taking and Nikhil’s career best performance has ensured that Keshava to be a good hit at the box office.
- Legendary director appreciates Sudheer Babu
- Bharath Ane Nenu actress joins Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake
- Varma’s first look poster goes viral on social media
- Nithya Menen to play the title role in Jayalalithaa’s biopic
- U-Turn and Sailaja Reddy’s latest US Collections