Nikhil’s Keshava has been going great guns at the box office with some good word of mouth. Made on a budget of 6.5 crores, the film is now in a safe zone and whatever will be collected from today will be considered as profits for the makers.
Sources suggest that producers Abhishek Pictures cracked some good deals with the satellite and various other rights making the movie a much profitable venture for everyone who bought the film.
The film is doing exceptionally well in the ‘A’ centers and the unit’s promotional tour has helped things even better. Sudheer Varma’s stylish taking and Nikhil’s career best performance has ensured that Keshava to be a good hit at the box office.
Articles that might interest you:
- Will Vijay promote Whistle in Telugu?
- Young hero ready to do negative roles
- 1 million Twitter followers for Vijay Deverakonda
- Whistle gets solid release in Nizam
- Vijay Sethupathi’s noble gesture wins hearts
- Indian 2: Shankar to spend a bomb for an action sequence