Nikhil’s Keshava has been going great guns at the box office with some good word of mouth. Made on a budget of 6.5 crores, the film is now in a safe zone and whatever will be collected from today will be considered as profits for the makers.
Sources suggest that producers Abhishek Pictures cracked some good deals with the satellite and various other rights making the movie a much profitable venture for everyone who bought the film.
The film is doing exceptionally well in the ‘A’ centers and the unit’s promotional tour has helped things even better. Sudheer Varma’s stylish taking and Nikhil’s career best performance has ensured that Keshava to be a good hit at the box office.
- FDFS : Highlights from Taxiwaala
- Keerthy Suresh ready to go de-glam on-screen
- Respect our hardwork: Taxiwaala makers
- Vijay Deverakonda is confident of Kabir Singh’s success
- Noted actor to quit film production?