KGF 2 is a film that is being awaited like a big Hollywood biggie. Thanks to the first part, chapter 2 of the film is also set for release soon and is going through some solid pre-release business.
The distributors of various regions are shelling solid money to bag the rights of this film. The latest we hear that the makers are demanding 50 crores for the rights of Nizam.
Though this is a bit high, the quotes are going up to 40 to 42 crores and in the days to come, a price will be fixed and the deal will be closed. Directed by Prashanth Neel, this film has Kannada superstar Yash in a lead role.
Articles that might interest you:
- Balakrishna buys an expensive house in Jubilee Hills
- Nithiin, Nithya’s Ishq turns 9; Director hints at a sequel
- Buzz picks up for Nandita Swetha’s Akshara
- Koratala Siva finalizes Allu Arjun’s look in his film
- PSPK27 title locked-To be revealed on this date
- Talk Dil Raju to remake Naandhi in Bollywood?