Released in December last year, Yash’s big budget gangster drama, KGF Chapter 1, went on to become the highest grosser in Sandalwood history. The makers are currently busy with Chapter 2, which will be hitting screens in summer 2020.
Now, in an interesting move, KGF makers are releasing Chapter 1’s Kannada version once again. The film will be releasing on November 1st, on the occasion of Kannada Rajyotsava. The film will be released in nearly 25 to 30 theaters across Bengaluru.
KGF Chapter 1 and 2 are directed by Prashanth Neel. Hombale Films is the banner that’s bankrolling this mega project. The film also features Bollywood stars Sanjay Dutt, Raveena Tandon in lead roles.
Articles that might interest you:
- Talented actor gets flooded with offers late in his career
- Team RRR wraps up a major schedule; Gears up for next
- Makers of KGF all set for a mind-blowing announcement
- Maruthi’s next in doubt – Deets inside
- Mahesh saves another lil’ girl’s life
- Raashi Khanna bags top Tamil star’s film?