It’s well known that, after completing his highly-anticipated pan-Indian film, KGF Chapter 2, director Prasanth Neel will be joining forces with NTR. The talented director already met with the Young Tiger and narrated him the basic premise of his script.
As you are aware, leading Tollywood production house Mythri Movie Makers will be bankrolling the Prasanth Neel-NTR project on a grand scale. Now, the latest buzz in Tollywood circles is that the makers at Mythri have paid a whopping Rs 2 crores as an advance remuneration to Prasanth Neel. If the buzz is anything to be believed, the director will be paid a staggering Rs 17 crore as his remuneration to direct this biggie. Stay tuned for further updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- Drushyam 2 OTT release: Suresh Babu keeps Disney Hotstar Waiting
- Industry buzzing with film events -But no big releases
- Samantha reacts to Nag Mama’s emotional tweet on ANR
- Sekhar Kammula to work with Naga Chaitanya again
- Two political parties offered me Rajya Sabha seat: Sonu Sood
- Star choreographer collaborates with Chiranjeevi and Charan