It’s well known that, after completing his highly-anticipated pan-Indian film, KGF Chapter 2, director Prasanth Neel will be joining forces with NTR. The talented director already met with the Young Tiger and narrated him the basic premise of his script.
As you are aware, leading Tollywood production house Mythri Movie Makers will be bankrolling the Prasanth Neel-NTR project on a grand scale. Now, the latest buzz in Tollywood circles is that the makers at Mythri have paid a whopping Rs 2 crores as an advance remuneration to Prasanth Neel. If the buzz is anything to be believed, the director will be paid a staggering Rs 17 crore as his remuneration to direct this biggie. Stay tuned for further updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- Samantha becomes India’s first actress to achieve this feat
- No interval for Vijay Sethupathi’s Hindi film
- Varun Dhawan wedding: Family assembles here
- Katrina Kaif’s sister to try her luck once again
- Krack continues to impress the box office numbers
- Latest edition of Special Ops’ gets a title