It’s well known that, after completing his highly-anticipated pan-Indian film, KGF Chapter 2, director Prasanth Neel will be joining forces with NTR. The talented director already met with the Young Tiger and narrated him the basic premise of his script.
As you are aware, leading Tollywood production house Mythri Movie Makers will be bankrolling the Prasanth Neel-NTR project on a grand scale. Now, the latest buzz in Tollywood circles is that the makers at Mythri have paid a whopping Rs 2 crores as an advance remuneration to Prasanth Neel. If the buzz is anything to be believed, the director will be paid a staggering Rs 17 crore as his remuneration to direct this biggie. Stay tuned for further updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rashmika’s sunrise yoga session on the beach
- Shahid to resume shooting for Jersey’s Hindi remake soon
- Details regarding the Tamil remake of Andhadhun
- Bigg Boss 4: Nagarjuna’s touching tribute to SP Balasubrahmanyam
- Balayya’s next locked?
- Ram to keep RED aside; Gearing up to announce his next?