Popular Tamil stunt choreographer brothers, Anbu and Arivu, won the National Award for Best Stunt Choreography for KGF Chapter 1. They also choreographed the intense climax fight between Sanjay Dutt and Yash in KGF Chapter 2. Now, the duo has joined hero Ravi Teja’s ongoing action entertainer, Khiladi.
A huge jail set has been erected at a studio in Hyderabad to can a crucial action episode in the movie. Khiladi is an out-and-out entertainer and it also features young beauties Dimple Hayathi and Meenakshi Chaudhary as its leading ladies. Koneru Satyanarayana is bankrolling the movie and Devi Sri Prasad is scoring the soundtrack.
Articles that might interest you:
- Latest- First look poster of Mahesh’s SVP on July 31st
- Satyadev’s memorable pose in front of a single screen
- Bigg Boss 5 Telugu to start from this date?
- Yesteryear hero, Venu Thottempudi in Ravi Teja’s next
- Vishwak Sen launches Merise Merise’s trailer; Film releases Aug 6
- Kamal demands the central govt to repeal the controversial Cinematography Amendment Bill