Popular Tamil stunt choreographer brothers, Anbu and Arivu, won the National Award for Best Stunt Choreography for KGF Chapter 1. They also choreographed the intense climax fight between Sanjay Dutt and Yash in KGF Chapter 2. Now, the duo has joined hero Ravi Teja’s ongoing action entertainer, Khiladi.
A huge jail set has been erected at a studio in Hyderabad to can a crucial action episode in the movie. Khiladi is an out-and-out entertainer and it also features young beauties Dimple Hayathi and Meenakshi Chaudhary as its leading ladies. Koneru Satyanarayana is bankrolling the movie and Devi Sri Prasad is scoring the soundtrack.
Articles that might interest you:
- Boyapati’s next creates much interest for the fans?
- Photo Moment: Naga Shaurya celebrates birthday with his 5 directors
- Action-packed teaser for Nikhil Kumar’s ‘Rider’ out on his b’day
- Poll : Which of these three pre looks impressed you the most?
- Naga Shaurya, Srinivas Avasarala film gets a fun title
- After Narappa, Sreekanth Addala to launch producer’s son