Kannada star Yash’s KGF has been creating a solid buzz in all the film industries across India ever since the film’s spectacular trailer was released a few weeks ago. KGF is going to have a simultaneous release in Kannada, Tamil, Telugu and Hindi on December 21.
Meanwhile, KGF has set a new record in Sandalwood. As per the latest updates, KGF’s North America distribution rights have been so for a cool Rs 1.50 crore. This is the biggest deal for any Kannada flick till date.
This means that KGF has to gross at least $650K to reach the break even mark in North America. To compare, the highest gross registered by any Kannada film in North America till date is by Rangitaranga ($400K). Prasanth Neel has directed KGF. Sai Korrapati is releasing the Telugu version.
Articles that might interest you:
- Action opens slightly better than Tenali Ramakrishna BA BL
- Sai Pallavi teams up with acclaimed director for Netflix series
- After Khaidi, Karthi borrows another Chiru film’s title
- Ala Vaikunthapuramlo to be a visual feast
- Venkatesh to go retro in Venky Mama’s new song
- Noted Kannada heroine to romance mega Alludu