Kannada star Yash’s KGF has been creating a solid buzz in all the film industries across India ever since the film’s spectacular trailer was released a few weeks ago. KGF is going to have a simultaneous release in Kannada, Tamil, Telugu and Hindi on December 21.
Meanwhile, KGF has set a new record in Sandalwood. As per the latest updates, KGF’s North America distribution rights have been so for a cool Rs 1.50 crore. This is the biggest deal for any Kannada flick till date.
This means that KGF has to gross at least $650K to reach the break even mark in North America. To compare, the highest gross registered by any Kannada film in North America till date is by Rangitaranga ($400K). Prasanth Neel has directed KGF. Sai Korrapati is releasing the Telugu version.
- Ram Charan to shake a leg with Bollywood actress
- Whopping budget for Gunasekhar-Rana’s Hiranyakasipa
- Vijay Deverakonda in talks for yet another Telugu-Tamil bilingual?
- 2.0 achieves a rare feat in three languages
- Young heroine’s 50th film lands in an unexpected controversy