Earlier today, a leading newspaper carried out a news saying that Ram Charan manipulated the collections of his dad’s comeback film, Khaidi No 150 to avoid income tax problems.
As soon as this news was carried out, there has been a huge chaos among the mega fans who were clearly upset with the way which these reports were written. Several ardent fans have slammed this news saying that it has been written only to tarnish the reputation of the mega family.
Khaidi No 150 was a huge blockbuster as the film broke several records in many areas of its release. Ram Charan himself produced this film which was the comeback vehicle of his dad after a long gap of nine years.
Though the makers were very clear with the collections of the film, this news has clearly created a huge controversy and made it a huge topic of discussion in the social media.
Articles that might interest you:
- Telugu music composer dons director’s hat – Deets inside
- Time locked for Dasara’s fourth single
- Strong Buzz: Ravi Teja okays a multi-starrer script
- Here is the tentative OTT release date of Kabzaa
- Latest: Ram Pothineni-Boyapati Srinu’s film locks its release fate
- Latest update on Ajith’s AK62
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food