Positive word of mouth can change anything and the same has happened with the film Khaidi which has made the film a hit at the box office.
The film has completed 10 days of its run and has now entered the profit zone. The film was sold for only 4.7 crores in the Telugu states.
Now, the film has crossed the 6 crore mark and has become a boon for the buyers in the state. As the last week’s releases were not that strong, Khaidi is still attracting a good audience.
Articles that might interest you:
- Talk- This noted heroine broke down thrice during NCB questioning
- Poll : What’s your take on Dhoni’s captaincy this IPL 2020?
- Poll :Ram Charan or Allu Arjun – Who is planning his career perfectly?
- Twist in Bigg Boss- This contestant eliminated today
- Pawan Kalyan to be seen in a hilarious character for his next
- NCB has now access to Deepika, Sara, and Shraddha’s mobiles