Positive word of mouth can change anything and the same has happened with the film Khaidi which has made the film a hit at the box office.
The film has completed 10 days of its run and has now entered the profit zone. The film was sold for only 4.7 crores in the Telugu states.
Now, the film has crossed the 6 crore mark and has become a boon for the buyers in the state. As the last week’s releases were not that strong, Khaidi is still attracting a good audience.
Articles that might interest you:
- Roja almost recovered- Set to get back to shoots soon
- Prabhas’s crazy role in Salaar explained?
- Juicy gossip on Rajamouli-Mahesh Babu film
- Keerthy Suresh looks regal in her latest avatar
- Naveen Polishetty has no time for Bollywood
- Sai Pallavi’s majestic first look from Shyam Singha Roy