Tamil hero Vishal, who was the general secretary of the Nadigar Sangam was suspended from producers council in November for criticizing the functioning of its office bearers.
Soon after his suspension, Vishal told reporters that he would form a team to contest in the upcoming elections, just as he did in the Nadigar Sangam.
As expected, Vishal through his official twitter handle announced that Khushbu Sundar will contest in Tamil film producers council elections which are scheduled for February 5th.
Responding to this announcement Khushbu thanked Vishal and team for showing trust in her for this huge responsibility and said that she is looking into it and haven’t taken any final call on whether to contest or not.
- Dhoom star’s cryptic tweets kick-off suicide rumors
- Star heroine’s dad denies his daughter’s wedding rumors
- Maharshi’s music release date to be announced soon
- Mahesh’s fans eagerly waiting for March 25th
- Poll: Which of these recent biggies disappointed you the most?
- Rashmika opens up about Dear Comrade lip-lock controversy