Hero Nikhil’s youthful entertainer, Kirrak Party, released last Friday to positive response from movie lovers and critics alike. The film grossed over 6.18 crore worldwide on day one and ended up as the biggest opener in Nikhil’s career. The film went on to collect 10 crore gross in two days.
As per the latest updates from the makers, Kirrak Party has collected a worldwide share of Rs 5.25 crores in three days. If the satellite amount of Rs 3.25 crores is cumulated along with the 1 crore Hindi satellite rights and the audio, DVD and the digital rights of 50 lakhs, Kirrak Party has pocketed a cool 10 crore already and has crossed the break even point for its makers.
AK Entertainments banner has bankrolled the film, while debutant Sharan Koppishetty is the director. Popular directors Sudheer Varma and Chandoo Mondeti had penned the screenplay and dialogues respectively. Simran Pareenja and Samyukta Hegde are the heroines in the movie.
- Taapsee reveals why she can’t demand a pay equal to male stars
- Press Note : Godavari Launches their New Brand “Paneer” – The Mall Concept Food Court
- RX100’s director ready with his next script
- Press Note: ‘Biggest Spectacle 2.0 USA release by G2G1 and Lyca’
- Kavacham seals its release date